I just feel to do this blog post before the year ends because if you don’t know, I’m not an active blogger but I wanna keep this blog and do a post at least once in a while. So here it is!
2013 has been both good and bad to me. This year is not as great as 2012 and I admit that this is not my year so I can’t wait for it to end and start a fresh beginning on 2014. Haha! But before the year ends, let me just do this blog post.
We all know that Instagram has been a big hit! I use my Instagram everyday to check out some of my favorite people/celebrities/bloggers’ posts and daily activities. I am also able to post my own stuff there! In this blog post I’m going to show you some of my favorite posts throughout the year!
1. My first photo for 2013!
2. I posted this photo with a caption “Hello Japan!” Haha! Corregidor Island reminds me of what I’ve seen on movies and photos of how Japan looks like.
3. A photo with my best friends Lainy and Luis!
4. This is my favorite part of the year! Summer vacation! I was able to dye my hair teal green! It’s crazy and I can’t imagine how I was able to go out of the house with that hair color haha! But I love it! At least I did it once in my life.
5. A photo with my best buddy during our fun shoot at Fort Santiago.
6. My first photo with my cousins from Canada after like 10 or 12 years!
7. A collage of photos with my co-AB MMA student during our photo walk. If you know me well you know why this is on my favorite haha!
8. Of course, Instagram isn’t complete without a photo of scenic sunset and a beautiful horizon!
9. A photo with my sister and brother at Bohol!
10. Cafe Noriter. I just love the Korean ambiance of the shop.
11. My photography portfolio.
12. Christmas decorations shopping!
13. A photo with my college buddies!
And last but not the least…
14. A mirror shot with my gorgeous mom and my photo bomber brother! Haha!
I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed looking back at these photos!
Please check out my Instagram at http://instagram.com/lanzpao! More awesome posts on 2014!
This day was actually the first Saturday of our classes. I hate weekends classes but I have no choice, so whatever, I still have my Sunday class wtf. I brought my camera with me because, well I love taking photos! And it’s our wash day meaning we can wear anything we want. Not really. We have to follow school rules.
I’m happy to say that we have our photography class this semester! We haven’t met our professor there but I’m so excited! I hope I’ll learn a lot and take more good photos! I’m really hoping for an awesome semester!